For the occasion of the 2019 Annual General Meeting in Stavanger, Délice Network helped in co-organizing the Nordic Edge Expo. Biggest SMART event in the Nordics, this exhibition brings every year thousands of visitors worldwide. To nourish all these people, bringing together tastefulness and effectiveness, is thus extremely challenging.
Both focusing on sustainable food and local products, Rogaland County and Stavanger came up with the idea of offering to the Nordic Edge Expo’s visitors healthy and delicious meals prepared with local ingredients only. That’s the challenge seven chefs from Délice cities decided to took on.
During three days, the chefs prepared more than a thousand food portions to the Nordic Edge Expo visitors.
Discover the 7 chefs’ menu who participated to the Chef Challenge
Todd Sicolo – Tucson, USA
- Steak steam bun with gochujang bbq sauce and kimchee
Maris Jansons – Riga, Latvia
- Pickled celery root with quinoa and salsa verde
- Lamb sausage with smoked potato mash and Portobello mushrooms
Tomonori Matsushima – Kobe, Japan
- Slow roasted pork with potato and mushroom, fermented soy sauce
Ibrahim Doga Citci – Gaziantep, Turkei
- Chickpea stew with lentils, bulgur, tomato and parsley
Yves Mattagne – Brussels, Belgium
- Belgian waffle with goat’s cheese cream, leek and truffle
- Belgian waffle with smoked salmon and eggs
Sergio Gil – Barcelona, Spain
- Slow roasted pork neck with garlic